Minority Health Resources for Consumers
Below is some basic health information to help you live a long, healthy life. If you are still looking for more information, please visit FDA's A to Z glossary of health topics!
- Eat for a Healthy Heart
- Facts to Keep Your Food Safe
- Nutrition Basics: Fight Childhood Obesity
- Food Allergies: What You Need to Know
- Food Safety for Pregnant Women (English & Español)
- Start at the Store: Prevent Food Borne Illness (video)
- Use Your Medicine Safely
- What to Do with Your Unused Medicines
- 6 Tips to Avoid Medication Mistakes
- Avoiding Drug Interactions (video)
- ¡Nunca Más! - Spanish novelas on safe medication use
- What are Clinical Trials?
- Basics about Clinical Trials (English & Español)
- Clinical Trials of Medical Treatments: Why Volunteer?
- Q&A on Reporting a Problem
- Your Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA
- When and Where to Report Emergencies
- How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch
- Consumer Complaint Coordinators