An Invitation to Collaborate
The FDA Office of Women’s Health invites you to join us in distributing our publications to women and their families across the country. We have over 50 fact sheets, brochures, and medicine booklets on a wide range of health topics including safe medication use, heart disease, HIV, HPV, depression, tattoos, menopause, birth control, and smoking cessation. We disseminate our materials nationwide through outreach collaborations with partners like you.
Who Should Collaborate?
- National Associations
- Community Organizations
- Health Care Provider Organizations
We can help you by:
- Providing free publications
- Updating you by e-mail with the latest FDA approvals, recalls, and developments
- Connecting you to FDA Staff in your area
You can help us by:
- Printing and distributing these materials (If you'd like to reprint our materials with your logo, call us at 301-796-9440)
- Using our materials at your events
- Linking to the FDA Women's Health Web site