Between keeping up with classes, making time for friends, and participating in campus activities, college women are a busy group. No matter your schedule, it is always important to take time for your health. FDA has tips that you can use every day. There are also free resources that are perfect for your health center, peer education program or sorority events.
- Medication Safety - Get tips on how to safely use vitamins, pain relievers, and more.
- Beauty - Test your knowledge on cosmetics and get other helpful tips.
- General Health - Learn how to deal with common health concerns.
- Sun Safety - Avoid the dangers of tanning.
- Reproductive Health - Learn the facts about HPV, HIV, and birth control.
- College Women's Campaign - Find out how your school can join. Sign up for email alerts.
Are you taking medicines for a cold, allergies, or sports injury? Learn ways to avoid common medication mistakes.
- 4 Tips for Medication Safety
- NEW Medication Tips Poster (PDF 289KB)
- Don't Double Up on Acetaminophen
- Allergy Meds Could Affect Your Driving
- Get the Facts on Dietary Supplements
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No!
- Your Buzz can take Your Breath Away...Permanently
- Find information on a Specific Drug
You do a lot every day to look your best. Use these resources to help you stay safe.
- Tips on Eye Make-Up and Other Cosmetics
- Quiz Yourself. Test your Knowledge on Cosmetics
- Bad Reaction to Cosmetics? Watch this video to find out what to do.
- Know the Risks of Tattoos and Permanent Make-Up
- Think Before You Ink
- Contact Lens Care
Use these tips to help you talk to your doctor or nurse about your health problems.
Be safe in the sun.
- The ABC's of Sun Protection (video)
- Indoor Tanning: The Risks of UV Rays
- Indoor Tanning and Cancer Risk
Ask your doctor or nurse how to protect yourself.
Join OWH and over 160 colleges and universities by spreading FDA resources on your campus. Campaign materials are easy to use at your community service events or with your peer health group.
- Request free bulk copies of women's health fact sheets and brochures.
- Have your health center or campus group sign up to join the campaign.
- See a list of participating schools.
Sign up to receive College Health email updates