Between keeping up with classes, making time for friends, and participating in campus activities, college women are a busy group. No matter your schedule, it is always important to take time for your health. FDA has tips that you can use every day. There are also free resources that are perfect for your health center, peer education program or sorority events.
- Medication Safety - Get tips on how to safely use vitamins, pain relievers, and more.
- Beauty - Test your knowledge on cosmetics and get other helpful tips.
- General Health - Learn how to deal with common health concerns.
- Sun Safety - Avoid the dangers of tanning.
- Reproductive Health - Learn the facts about HPV, HIV, and birth control.
- College Women's Social Media Toolkit - Share health tips with your campus community.
- College Women's Campaign - Find out how your school can join. Sign up for email alerts.
Are you taking medicines for a cold, allergies, or sports injury? Learn ways to avoid common medication mistakes.
- NEW Birth Control Chart (En Español)
- 4 Tips for Medication Safety
- Medication Tips Poster (PDF 289KB)
- Your Buzz can take Your Breath Away...Permanently
- Dietary Supplements: What You Need to Know
- Don't Double Up on Acetaminophen
- Allergy Meds Could Affect Your Driving
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No!
- Find Information on a Specific Drug
You do a lot every day to look your best. Use these resources to help you stay safe.
- Tips on Eye Make-Up and Other Cosmetics
- Quiz Yourself. Test your Knowledge on Cosmetics
- Bad Reaction to Cosmetics? Watch this video to find out what to do.
- Know the Risks of Tattoos and Permanent Make-Up
- Think Before You Ink
- Contact Lens Care
Use these tips to help you talk to your doctor or nurse about your health problems.
- Sleep Problems - 8 Tips for Better Sleep
- Quit Smoking Tips
- This Free Life - LGBT Smoking Cessation
Be safe in the sun.
- The ABC's of Sun Protection (video)
- Indoor Tanning: The Risks of UV Rays
- Indoor Tanning and Cancer Risk
Ask your doctor or nurse how to protect yourself.
Use the Social Media Toolkit to share health tips with your campus community. The toolkit includes resources for young women including sample social media messages, flyers and blogs posts.
- NEW Social Media Toolkit (1,486 KB)
- Instagram Image (1,946 KB)
- Pinterest Pin: 4 Medication Tips (1,872 KB)
- Pinterest Pin: Makeup Care Tips (2,587 KB)
- Pinterest Pin: Stay Refreshed & Focused (3,744 KB)
- Flyer: Ace Your Health This Year (392 KB)
- Flyer: Got Questions About Your Health? (398 KB)
Join OWH and over 150 colleges and universities by spreading FDA resources on your campus. Campaign materials are easy to use at your community service events or with your peer health group.
- Request free bulk copies of women's health fact sheets and brochures.
- Have your health center or campus group sign up to join the campaign.
- See a list of participating schools.
Sign up to receive College Health email updates