Additional Resources About HIV/AIDS Treatment
- HIV and AIDS - Medicines to Help You
Easy-to-read basic information about FDA-approved medicines for treating HIV/AIDS
- Expanded Access and Expedited Approval of New Therapies Related to HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Treatment INDs Allowed to Proceed
- Current HIV Treatment Guidelines
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issues guidance documents for the medical management of HIV infection and other issues surrounding HIV infection. Includes guidelines for antiretroviral treatment, maternal-child transmission, post-exposure prophylaxis, management of HIV complications, testing, and archived guidelines.
- Database of Antiretroviral Drug Interactions
An interactive database of potential antiretroviral drug interactions, searchable by antiretroviral drug name, interacting drug name, or interacting drug class. (HSRA AIDS Education and Training Centers)
- MedWatch - FDA's voluntary system for reporting adverse drug events
The Medwatch program enhances the effectiveness of postmarketing surveillance of medical products as they are used in clinical practice, helping to rapidly identify significant health hazards associated with these products. Visit the MedWatch page to find medical product safety alerts and related information, or to learn how to work with your health care professional to report possible adverse reactions. The identity of the patient is kept confidential.