Blood Products Advisory Committee
Topic: Reclassification of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) drug sensitivity assays.
Committee: Blood Products Advisory Committee
The agency described the general classification of biological products, and asked the committee for a recommendation for classification of viral resistance assays. The classification assignment determines how these assays are regulated by the agency.
- Notice of Meeting (PDF - 20 KB)
- Briefing Information
- Background Information (PDF - 225 KB)
- Transcript (rich text format)
- Transcript PDF, pages 1 - 100) (4 MB)
- Transcript (PDF, pages 101 - 195) (3.8 MB)