On this page you will find links to diabetes-related treatments found on FDA web pages and other trusted government websites.
The One and Only Campaign
One and Only Insulin Pen Safety
- Device Approvals and Clearances
- Diabetes-Related Medical Device Information
FDA-Cleared Diabetes Devices FDA-Approved Diabetes Devices Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Controlling Diabetes - NIH Airport Security X-Rays May Damage Diabetes Devices
FDA 101: Clinical Trials and Institutional Review Boards
NIH Clinical Research Trials Information The Artificial Pancreas Device System (APDS) Islet Cell Research NCRR and The National Center for Advancing Translational Science AHRQ Research on Diabetes FDA announces public-private partnership to develop regulatory science that will speed patient access to new medical device technologies
Subscribe to FDA Updates
E-mail lists managed by GovDelivery
- FDA Diabetes Monitor - FDA's Diabetes e-mail list delivers updates on safety and regulatory issues related to diabetes, including product approvals, safety warnings, notices of upcoming public meetings, and notices about proposed regulatory guidances.
- Patient Network News - A twice monthly newsletter containing FDA-related information on a variety of topics, including new product approvals, significant labeling changes, safety warnings, public meetings, and more.
- MedWatch E-list - Clinically important medical product safety alerts, delivered via e-mail and/or SMS text messages.