On this page you will find links to diabetes-related treatments found on FDA web pages and other trusted government websites.
The One and Only Campaign
One and Only Insulin Pen Safety
- Device Approvals and Clearances
- Diabetes-Related Medical Device Information
FDA-Cleared Diabetes Devices FDA-Approved Diabetes Devices Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Controlling Diabetes - NIH Airport Security X-Rays May Damage Diabetes Devices
FDA 101: Clinical Trials and Institutional Review Boards[ARCHIVED]
NIH Clinical Research Trials Information The Artificial Pancreas Device System (APDS) Islet Cell Research NCRR and The National Center for Advancing Translational Science AHRQ Research on Diabetes FDA announces public-private partnership to develop regulatory science that will speed patient access to new medical device technologies
Subscribe to FDA Updates
E-mail lists managed by GovDelivery
- FDA Diabetes Monitor - FDA's Diabetes e-mail list delivers updates on safety and regulatory issues related to diabetes, including product approvals, safety warnings, notices of upcoming public meetings, and notices about proposed regulatory guidances.
- Patient Network News - A twice monthly newsletter containing FDA-related information on a variety of topics, including new product approvals, significant labeling changes, safety warnings, public meetings, and more.
- MedWatch E-list - Clinically important medical product safety alerts, delivered via e-mail and/or SMS text messages.