Preventing Listeriosis In Pregnant Hispanic Women in the U.S.
Community Educator's Guide To A Serious Foodborne Risk
When pregnant women eat Mexican-style soft cheeses, they are putting their unborn babies at risk!
This program contains everything you need to educate your community about how to prevent the deadly listeriosis disease.
- About this Program
- Using this Toolkit (available in PDF 468 Kb)
- Assembling Your Handout Materials
- Getting Started (available in PDF 429 Kb)
- Q&A: Common Questions from Pregnant Women
(available in PDF 225 Kb)
- Background for Educators (available in PDF 601 Kb)
- Consumer Brochure (available in PDF 1.8 Mb)
- Fotonovela: Maribel's Story (also available in PDF 5.4 Mb)
How eating Queso Fresco harmed her unborn baby.
- Community Flyer (also available in PDF 662 Kb)