Resources and Additional Information
- EEOC "How to Comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act: A Guide for Restaurant and Other Food Service Employers." Available at http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/restaurant_guide.html.
- FDA Fish and Fisheries Products Hazards and Control Guide, Fourth Ed. Available at:
- FDA Food Code. Available at:
- FDA Food Code, Annex 3 – Public Health Reasons/Administrative Guidelines. Available at:
- FDA Food Code, Annex 4 – Management of Food Safety Practices Achieving Active Managerial Control of Foodborne Illness Risk Factors. Available at:
- FDA Food Code, Annex 5 – Conducting Risk-Based Inspections. Available at:
- FDA Managing Food Safety: A Regulator's Manual for Applying HACCP Principles to Risk-based Retail and Food Service Inspections and Evaluating Voluntary Food Safety Management Systems. Available at:
- FDA Procedures for Standardization of Retail Food Safety Inspection Officers. Available at:
- National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods (NACMCF). 1997.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Principles and Application Guidelines. Available at:
- FDA ORA-U Communications Course. Available at: