- The Prior Notice Concept: Terms
- Accessing the Prior Notice Sytem Interface (PNSI)
- Creating a New Web Entry
- Creating and Submitting a Prior Notice
- Completing a Web Entry
Accessing the Prior Notice System Interface
- Navigate to the FDA Industry Access page (www.access.fda.gov).
- On the FDA Industry Access page, choose the Login button.
- On the Login page (Figure 1), enter your FDA Industry Systems Account ID and Password.
- If you do not have a user account, create a user account by choosing "Create New Account" under the New Users section. (See the FURLS documentation for information on creating a user account.)
- Confirm that you understand the consequences of 18 U.S.C. 1001 by choosing I understand.
- Choose the Login button.
- The FDA Industry Systems Welcome page displays (Figure 2), listing the menu of systems to which you have access.
- Choose the Prior Notice button. You will be prompted to update your account with an email address, if one was not provided previously, before you can select the Prior Notice button.
- The Welcome to the Prior Notice System Interface page displays (Figure 3), listing the options to which you have access on the left side.
- Get Started opens a Help module that explains how to submit a Prior Notice.
- Learn New Features opens a Help module describing New Features available in this Version of the Prior Notice System Interface.
- Create New Web Entry guides you to the first step in creating a Prior Notice.
- Find Existing Web Entry allows you to find a Web Entry that you or your company has already created.
- Find Existing Prior Notice allows you to find a Prior Notice that you or your company has already created.
- Choose the Create New Web Entry button to display the Web Entry (Create) page (Figure 4).