Register a Shell Egg Producer -- Before you begin
Choose the LOGIN button from the FDA Industry Systems page to get to the Login page. Login with your account ID and Password. (For help with creating an account see the Create New Account Quick Start Guide.)
Choose Shell Egg Registration from the list of FDA Unified Registration and Listing Systems.
Select "Register a Shell Egg Facility" from the menu buttons.
Register a Facility -- Step 1
- Complete all required fields. You will be asked for information on the following topics:
- Section 1 - Type of Registration
Register a Facility -- Step 2
- Section 2 - Facility Name / Address Information
- Section 3 - Preferred Mailing Address Information (optional)
Register a Facility -- Step 3
Register a Facility -- Step 4
- Under 18 U.S.C. 1001, anyone who makes a materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement to the U.S. Government is subject to criminal penalties. Read the terms of 18 U.S.C. 1001 and select I have read and understand the above statement
- Select "Continue"
Register a Facility -- Step 5
Review the information you entered for this Registration.
If the information is correct, select Submit at the bottom of the page. If the information is NOT correct, select the EDIT button for a section to bring up the corresponding data entry screen.
Register a Facility -- Step 6
Receive your Registration Number
Record this information, if you need to modify this registration at a later date, you will need the registration number to do so. If you plan to have another account owner update this registration, you may give this person the registration number to gain access. Note, however, that providing this person with the registration number allows them to also cancel the registration.
To view the entire registration in its final form, select "View Complete Registration." To return to the Main Menu, select "Back to Main."