October 20, 2015 - 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
The purpose of this public meeting is to provide an opportunity to discuss the FDA’s comprehensive planning effort for the next phase of FSMA implementation, which involves putting in place the new public health prevention measures and the risk-based industry accountability framework that is at the core of the act.
For general questions about the meeting, contact Juanita Yates, FDA Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, at 240-402-1731 or Juanita.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal Register Notice
- Agenda (PDF: 198KB)
- Recording of the Meeting
- Meeting Transcript (PDF: 342KB)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food: Final Rule
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food for Animals: Final Rule
- Presentation: Focus on Phase 2 FSMA Implementation (PDF: 731KB)
- Presentation: FDA FSMA Technical Assistance Network (PDF: 1.2MB)
- Presentation: FSMA Technical Assistance Network At-a-Glance (PDF: 132KB)
- Presentation: Preventive Controls Implementation Strategies (PDF: 1MB)
- Presentation: Preventive Controls for Animal Food (PDF: 149KB)
- Presentation: Preventive Controls for Human Food (PDF: 177KB)