Educational Materials for Students & Teachers
Order Publications: CFSAN Publication Order Form (PDF-446KB)
Print Material: FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) Education Resource Library is a compilation of printable educational materials on topics related to food safety, nutrition (including labeling and dietary supplements) and cosmetics.
Resources for Students and Teachers:
- FDA/National Science Teachers Association Partnership
- Science & Our Food Supply - Curricula and Community Outreach Programs designed for the classroom and other group settings.
- Food Safe Schools Action Guide June 2005 - Joining Forces to Prevent Foodborne Illness Outbreaks.
- Fight BAC! Curriculum for Kids - A wide range of educational material for children of all ages: day care through high school.
- Fight BAC! Campaigns - Safe food handling information for consumers.
- Food Labeling & Nutrition - Using the Nutrition Facts label to help consumers make healthy food choices.
- Read the Label - Using the Nutrition Facts Label to Make Healthy Food Choices -- A Program for Tweens (ages 9-13)
- The Power of Choice - An educational program designed to guide young adolescents toward a healthier lifestyle
- Help For Students Writing a School Report
- Protecting Yourself Against Health Fraud
National Food Safety Education Month® (NFSEM)
Restaurants and foodservice operations, hospitality associations, colleges and universities, federal, state, and local government agencies, and consumer organizations participate in this September observance. Materials for 2012: