Help for Students Writing a School Report
Tips for Researching & Writing a School Report
Use the facts to write your own report. Don't copy word-for-word.
Selected Topics for School Reports
- Milestones in U.S. Food and Drug Law History - Provides a chronological summary of key FDA events.
- Foodborne Pathogens
- Food Additives
- Food Labeling
- Food Defense and Terrorism
- How Laws Are Made - Provides a brief overview from the House of Representatives on how federal laws are made.
- Food Law and Regulation - Provides access to the full text of federal government regulations and laws.
Conducting Your Own Research
- What is the Scientific Process and Ideas for Science Projects
Provides an explanation of the scientific process and suggests ideas for agricultural science projects.
- How an Outbreak Investigation is Conducted
Provides an overview of the procedures followed in conducting an investigation of an infectious disease outbreak.
Being a Good Consumer and Citizen
Links to other pages on the FDA web site.