Scientific Name: Semicossyphus pulcher
Scientific Common Name: California Sheephead
FDA Market Name: Sheephead
Unique IEF Gel Code: 19970205gel08
Unique Web Code: clh01Srr
Tissue Aliquot Code: semipulc J96-002 #02a
Specific Lane Data:
Key to Gel Schematic:
- The Gel Banding Pattern Display (image, below) was originally created in HTML using a gif image stacking technique based on migration position normalized data. The band intensity is based on original densitometry measurements.
- MK=pI Marker Lanes, pI bands are in red
- SP=Specimen Lanes, Specimen bands are in blue
- CO=Co-migrated Lanes of pI Markers and Specimen (pI bands are in red, Specimen bands are in blue)
- See the Lane illustrations on the Standardized Gel Configuration (image file)
- Note: In co-migrated lanes, some pI Markers and Specimen bands may overlap in experiment. Red pI band is reported when overlapped peak position is equal to nominal pI Marker position. Blue Specimen band is reported when overlapped peak position deviates slightly from nominal pI Marker position. Weak (<2% rel. intensity), Medium (2-6% rel. intensity), and Strong (>6% rel. intensity) band intensities indicated by gel schematic band thickness.
Normalized Peak-Position Peak-Area for Copy-Paste Events