Browse by Topic
- Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance
- Buying Medicine from Outside the United States
- Buying Medicine Over the Internet
- Ensuring Safe Use of Medicine
- Generic Drugs
- Misuse of Prescription Pain Relievers
- Over-the-Counter Medicine
This month’s featured publication
Los medicamentos y usted: Guía para adultos de más edad (Medicines and You: A Guide for Older Adults), a small booklet that offers a variety of tips on taking medicines properly as you age. Topics include:
- the importance of talking to your health care professional and pharmacist
- what you need to know about prescription medicines
- how to take prescription and over-the-counter medicines properly
- ways to cut medicine costs.
Web page: Los medicamentos y usted: Guía para adultos de más edad and Printable version (PDF - 248KB)
How to order
CDER has a variety of print materials related to the safe use of medicines. Each month we will feature an available printed English- or Spanish-language pub. These easy-to-read materials can be ordered in bulk by educators, health care providers, community organizations, consumers, and others and can be used as stand-alone educational products or to supplement health education courses, medical visits, etc.
Publications can be ordered in quantities of 25 - 500. To order, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-888-INFO-FDA.
For a full list of educational resources that are available either online or in print, please visit Educational Resources.