Alternative Medicine Fraud
The term "alternative medicine” encompasses a wide array of health care practices, products, and therapies that are distinct from practices, products, and therapies used in conventional medicine. Examples of alternative medicine include homeopathic, traditional Chinese, and Ayurvedic medicine.
The following information reflects enforcement actions taken by the Agency to protect consumers from fraudulent alternative medicine products.
Hyland’s Teething Tablets: Questions and Answers Information on Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel, Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs, and Zicam Cold Remedy Swabs, Kids Size
- Libido Edge Labs, LLC Warning Letter
- E-holistic Health /Hanna Cooper Warning Letter
- Washington Homeopathic Products, Inc. Warning Letter
- Dynamic Nutritional Associates Warning Letter
- MEKT LLC Warning Letter
- Meditrend, Inc. Warning Letter
- Heel Inc. Warning Letter [ARCHIVED]