The sample messages below serve as a platform for communicating with and engaging key audiences online. They are designed to help effectively communicate the vision of BeSafeRx and increase consistency across all digital communication channels.
- Buying prescription medicine from a fake online pharmacy can be dangerous, or even deadly. For more information, visit www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Before buying prescription medicine online, make sure that the pharmacy does not put your health at risk. Visit www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx for more information.
- Did you know that buying from an illegal online pharmacy can be dangerous, or even deadly? Visit www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx to find out how to safely purchase prescription medicine online.
- Don't become a victim of fake online pharmacy scams. Find tips to identify a safe, legal online pharmacywww.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Some online websites are so sophisticated and convincing that it's easy to become a victim to fake online pharmacy scams. Learn the warning signs and report suspicious online pharmacies at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Thinking about purchasing your next prescription medication online? Find tips to identify a safe, legal online pharmacy at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- According to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, the fake online pharmacy crisis has reached an epidemic level. Learn how to safely purchase prescription drugs safely online at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Did you know that the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) has found that only 3% of online pharmacies it has reviewed appear to meet pharmacy laws and NABP’s practice standards? Find information on safe online pharmacies at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Are you aware of the warning signs of a fraudulent online pharmacy? Learn more about the health risks at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.
- Have you had an odd reaction or concern about a medication you purchased online? Learn more about the health risks at www.FDA.gov/BeSafeRx.