- Allow you to buy drugs without a prescription from your doctor
- Offer deep discounts or cheap prices that seem too good to be true
- Send spam or unsolicited email offering cheap drugs
- Are located outside of the United States
- Are not licensed in the United States
These are signs of a fake online pharmacy.
Tips for identifying safe online pharmacies:
- Always require a doctor’s prescription
- Provide a physical address and telephone number in the United States
- Offer a pharmacist to answer your questions
- Have a license with your state board of pharmacy.
Find your state’s pharmacy licensing database.
These are signs of a safe, legal online pharmacy.