Support from other government organizations, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations is vital to spreading important messages about purchasing from online pharmacies. Together, we can amplify the impact of the FDA BeSafeRx tools and resources by getting important messages out to consumers.
What you can do to support the FDA BeSafeRx campaign:
- Link to the BeSafeRx website and provide a description of the campaign
- Share BeSafeRx messages and materials through articles, newsletters, blogs and other digital media channels
- Invite BeSafeRx representatives to contribute to your education efforts and/or speak at relevant industry events
- Sponsor BeSafeRx events and content
- Promote participation to other groups who share the BeSafeRx mission
BeSafeRx provides a variety of resources and materials for use in your outreach efforts, including:
- Digital Engagement Messaging
- Sample Newsletter Article/Blog Post
- Sample Press Release
- Consumer Fact Sheet (PDF - 639KB)
For more information on how to get involved, fill out this web form or contact FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Office of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your support.