Public Workshops on Proactive Compliance, Process Validation and Contract Manufacturing Operation
- The workshop on Proactive Compliance will be two days, and will emphasize experiences from companies that have faced and successfully responded to complex quality and risk situations.
- The workshop on Process Validation will be two days that focuses on the practical applications of the life cycle approach to process validation. The objective will be to communicate implementation strategies and new expectations in the process validation approach.
- The workshop on Contract Manufacturing Operation will be one and a half day, and will include discussion about the need for established global standards and quality parameters that promote and ensure process and product integrity.
October 7-10, 2013
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Location:|| Hyatt Regency New Brunswick |
Two Albany Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
- For the Proactive Compliance workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013-proactive-compliance-conference
- For the Process Validation workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013ProcessValidationConference
- For the Contract Manufacturing Operations workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013cmoexecutiveworkshop
On or Before 9 September 2013
After 9 September 2013
Academic/Emerging Economy Members: