- The workshop on Proactive Compliance will be two days, and will emphasize experiences from companies that have faced and successfully responded to complex quality and risk situations.
- The workshop on Process Validation will be two days that focuses on the practical applications of the life cycle approach to process validation. The objective will be to communicate implementation strategies and new expectations in the process validation approach.
- The workshop on Contract Manufacturing Operation will be one and a half day, and will include discussion about the need for established global standards and quality parameters that promote and ensure process and product integrity.
This website will be updated as meeting materials are developed.
|Date:||October 7-10, 2013|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Location:||Hyatt Regency New Brunswick|
Two Albany Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Registration: Participants are encouraged to register online. Onsite registration on the day of the workshop is also allowed.
- For the Proactive Compliance workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013-proactive-compliance-conference
- For the Process Validation workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013ProcessValidationConference
- For the Contract Manufacturing Operations workshop register at http://www.ispe.org/2013cmoexecutiveworkshop
The registration fee pays for the conference, meeting materials and food. The cost of registration is based on participant type, and is per conference:
On or Before 9
Academic/Emerging Economy Members: