Public Workshop on Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) as a Surrogate Endpoint in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Date: February 27, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Avenue,
Bldg. 31, Room 1503
Silver Spring, Maryland 20993
- Federal Register Notice
- Agenda (PDF - 24KB)
- Meeting Roster (PDF - 19KB)
- Discussion Points (PDF - 9KB)
- Transcript: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 (PDF - 457KB)
Meeting Information on MRD in ALL held on April 18, 2012
- Public Workshop on Minimal Residual Disease (http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/NewsEvents/ucm294931.htm)
Webcast of the Meeting
For those unable to attend in person, the meeting will also be webcast. Watch the webcast on February 27, 2013 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Requirements and instructions for accessing the webcast are below.
You may access the webcast via this link:
Adobe Connect Minimum Requirements:
- View meetings on Windows, Macs, Unix, and Linux platforms
- Lan or Broadband internet connection
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Netscape Navigator, AOL
- Adobe Flash Player (no other downloads needed)
- VPN and Parachute compatible but not required
- Test my computer for Adobe Connect-Readiness
All meeting attendees must enter through Building 1 on the FDA White Oak Campus. Parking is available in the Southeast surface lot and a shuttle bus will be available to bring attendees from the lot to Building 1. Please see Directions/Transportation/Parking/Hotels for the FDA White Oak Campus (PDF - 115KB) for directions and further details about transportation and lodging.
Here is a map of the campus Map of White Oak Visitor Parking (PDF - 105KB)
Lunch and Refreshments
Coffee, water, and light snacks will be available for a nominal fee starting at 7:15 a.m., again at 10:05, and for a final time at 2:10 p.m.
Salads and sandwiches will also be available for purchase during the lunch break at 11:50.
There is no registration fee for the public workshop. To register electronically, please use the following website: http://s.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GPA3U95QX
For Further Information Contact
Christine Lincoln, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, 10903 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20903, 301-796-4117, Christine.Lincoln@fda.hhs.gov
R. Angelo de Claro, M.D., William Wierda, M.D., Ph.D., and Gregory Reaman, M.D., Co-Chairs(PDF - 35KB) Albert Deisseroth(PDF - 95KB)
- Robert L. Becker Jr., M.D., Ph.D. (PDF - 157KB)
Mark Rothmann(PDF - 44KB) Paolo Ghia(PDF - 826KB) Sebastian Böttcher(PDF - 1.2MB) John C. Byrd, M.D.(PDF - 1010KB) Neil Kay, John Byrd and Jennifer Woyach(PDF - 174KB) Andy C. Rawstron(PDF - 902KB)
- Gerard Lozanski M.D. (PDF - 1013KB)
- Maryalice Stetler-Stevenson, M.D., Ph.D. (PDF - 313KB)
Discussion Points(PDF - 33KB)