Facilities Registered As Human Drug Compounding Outsourcing Facilities Under Section 503B of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act)
Updated as of 12/2/16
This table lists the outsourcing facilities that have submitted registration information that has been determined to be complete by the data lock date for the latest weekly update of the table.
|Facility Name||Initial Date of Registration as an Outsourcing Facility1||Date of Most Recent Registration as an Outsourcing Facility1||End Date of Last FDA Inspection Related to Compounding2||Was a Form FDA-483 issued?3||Other Action, if Any, Based on Last Inspection4,5||Intends to Compounds Sterile Drugs From Bulk Drug Substances6|
Advanced Pharma, Inc., Houston, TX
|American Specialty Pharmacy, San Antonio, TX||12/22/2015||12/22/2015||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|AnazaoHealth Corporation, Las Vegas, NV||9/23/2014||10/18/2016||1/30/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 12/9/2015||Yes|
|Auro Pharmacies, Inc, DBA Central Drugs, 511 S. Harbor Blvd, Bldg F, La Habra, CA||9/1/2016||10/19/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|Avella of Deer Valley, Inc. #38, Phoenix, AZ||6/21/2016||10/8/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Phoenix, AZ||2/24/2014||10/13/2016||7/31/2015||Yes||Open7||No|
|Banner Health, Chandler, AZ||12/26/2013||11/23/2016||3/20/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 5/5/16||No|
|Bioserv Corporation, San Diego, CA||2/23/2016||2/23/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|BSO LLC, Lakewood, CO||11/24/2015||11/7/2016||9/2/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Brookfield Medical/Surgical Supply, Inc., Brookfield, CT||1/12/2015||12/23/2015||4/9/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 7/5/2016||Yes|
|California Pharmacy and Compounding Center, Newport Beach, CA||4/30/2014||11/18/2016||8/31/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|Cantrell Drug Company, Little Rock, AR||12/16/2013||10/12/2016||10/14/2016||Yes||Ceased sterile operations and recalled sterile products||Yes|
|Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc., Allentown, PA||2/28/2014||11/3/2016||9/19/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc., San Diego, CA
|6/4/2014||11/3/2016||8/8/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 8/18/16||No|
|Coastal Meds LLC, Biloxi, MS||12/23/2014||12/16/2015||9/23/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 6/22/2016||Yes|
|Complete Pharmacy and Medical Solutions, LLC, Miami Lakes, FL||6/6/2014||12/31/2015||8/12/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 3/10/2016||Yes|
|Delta Pharma, Inc., Ripley, MS||8/6/2014||10/26/2016||5/24/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|Eagle Pharmacy, Inc., Birmingham, AL||6/16/2015||10/20/2016||8/21/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 10/13/2016||Yes|
|Eaton Veterinary Pharmaceuticals dba Atlas Pharmaceuticals, Phoenix, AZ||11/8/2016||11/8/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|Edge Pharmacy Services, LLC, Colchester, VT||1/21/2014||11/4/2016||8/20/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 11/12/2015||Yes|
|Empower Pharmacy, Houston, TX||7/16/2016||10/13/2016||11/25/2015||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Exela Pharma Sciences, LLC., Lenoir, NC||6/6/2014||1/12/2016||11/21/2014||Yes||Untitled Letter - 4/28/2016||Yes|
|Fagron Compounding Services d/b/a Fagron Sterile Services, Wichita, KS||10/2/2015||10/27/2016||9/21/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Hybrid Pharma, LLC, Deerfield Beach, FL||1/14/2015||12/24/2015||7/28/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Imprimis NJOF, LLC, Ledgewood, NJ||11/12/2016||11/12/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|ImprimisRx TX, Inc., Allen, TX||4/28/2016||4/28/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|INCELL Corp., LLC, San Antonio, TX||5/29/2015||12/18/2015||9/1/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 10/28/2016||Yes|
|Infusion Options Inc., Brooklyn, NY||1/24/2014||12/22/2015||4/23/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 3/21/2016||No|
|Isomeric Pharmacy Solutions, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT||7/14/2015||12/31/2015||6/29/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
JCB Laboratories, North Wichita, KS
|Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, Spokane, WA||6/3/2014||12/31/2015||12/02/2014||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|Kings Park Slope, Inc., Brooklyn, NY||12/23/2013||12/31/2015||4/22/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|KRS Global Biotechnology, Inc., Boca Raton, FL||12/15/2013||10/27/2015||8/31/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|LeeSar, Inc., Fort Myers, FL||4/30/2014||11/11/2016||8/8/2014||Yes||Open||No|
|Leiter's Compounding, 17 Great Oaks Blvd., San Jose, CA||1/31/2014||10/28/2016||10/7/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 2/29/2016||Yes|
|Medi-Fare Drug, Blacksburg, SC||12/17/2013||11/9/2016||9/12/2014||Yes||Warning Letter Closeout - 9/27/2016||Yes|
|Meta Pharmacy Services, Las Vegas, NV||10/7/2016||10/7/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|Nephron Sterile Compounding Center, LLC (NSCC), West Columbia, SC||7/15/2014||10/21/2016||7/6/2016||No||Open||Yes|
|Olympia Compounding Pharmacy, Orlando, FL||3/10/2014||11/5/2016||12/4/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 2/4/2016||Yes|
|Pacifico National dba Amex Pharmacy, Melbourne, FL||9/21/2015||12/16/2015||1/21/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Pentec Health, Boothwyn, PA||9/21/2016||11/22/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|Pharmaceutic Labs, LLC, Albany, NY||3/10/2014||10/27/2016||9/23/2015||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Pharmakon Pharmaceuticals, Noblesville, IN||1/23/2014||11/30/2015||3/16/2016||Resumed operations after cessation of sterile operations and recall of sterile products7||No|
|Pharm D Solutions, LLC, Houston, TX||8/6/2014||10/25/2016||6/5/2015||Yes||Open||Yes|
PharMedium Services, LLC, Cleveland, MS
|PharMedium Services, LLC, Dayton. NJ||11/3/2015||10/11/2016||5/26/2016||Yes||Open||No|
|PharMedium Services, LLC, Memphis, TN||12/11/2013||10/17/2016||7/10/2015|
PharMedium Services, LLC, Sugar Land, TX
|Pine Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Tonawanda, NY||6/17/2014||10/7/2015||10/9/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 11/7/2016||Yes|
|Premier Pharmacy Labs Inc., Brooksville, FL||4/16/2014||10/31/2016||6/13/2016||Yes||Open7||Yes|
|Qualgen LLC, formerly registered as Amerilab LLC, Edmond, OK||5/23/2014||11/8/2016||9/17/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 6/3/2016||Yes|
|Queens Express Pharmacy, Jackson Heights, NY||5/10/2016||10/14/2016||7/11/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|Quva Pharma, Inc., Sugar Land, TX||9/10/2015||10/12/2016||2/8/2016||Yes (2/5/2016) and (2/8/2016)||Open||No|
|QuVa Pharma, Inc., Temple, TX||12/15/2015||10/12/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|RAM Pharma, Inc. Idaho Falls, ID||7/21/2016||7/21/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|RC Outsourcing, LLC, Lowellville, OH||10/6/2015||10/25/2016||2/9/2016||Yes (2/9/2016) and (2/25/2016)||Closeout Letter - 7/20/2016||Yes|
|Resource Optimization and Innovation, Springfield, MO||9/22/2015||11/24/2015||11/29/2016||Yes||Open||No|
|Right Value Drug Store dba Carie Boyd's Prescription Shop, Hurst, TX||1/11/2016||11/5/2016||12/12/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 7/25/2016||Yes|
|RXQ Compounding LLC, Athens, OH||1/2/2015||11/28/2016||9/21/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 5/19/2016||Yes|
SCA Pharmaceuticals, Little Rock, AR
|Yes||Warning Letter - 6/25/2015||Yes|
|Sincerus Florida, LLC, Pompano Beach, FL||3/10/2016||11/30/2016||7/15/2016||Yes||Open||Yes|
|SSM St. Clare Health Center, Fenton, MO||2/18/2014||10/26/2016||8/14/2014||Yes||Warning Letter - 10/19/2015||No|
|STERRX, LLC, Plattsburgh, NY||5/29/2015||11/30/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||Yes|
|Topicare Management LLC, Conroe, TX||2/12/2016||2/12/2016||Not yet inspected||N/A||N/A||No|
|Triangle Compounding Pharmacy, Inc., Cary, NC||1/24/2014||11/21/2016||9/22/2014; 1/16/2015||Yes (9/22/2014 and 1/16/2015)||Warning Letter - 11/2/20157||Yes|
|US Compounding, Inc., Conway, AR||12/20/2013||12/31/2015||7/15/2016||Yes||Resumed operations after cessation of sterile operations and recall of sterile products7||Yes|
US Specialty Formulations LLC, Bethlehem, PA
|1/31/2014||10/27/2016||5/29/2015||Yes||Warning Letter - 9/30/2016||Yes|
1. The "initial date of registration as an outsourcing facility" is the date the facility was first registered (i.e., the date FDA determined that the initial registration information submitted for the facility was complete, and for firms first registering on or after October 1, 2014, the establishment fee was paid in full).
Under section 503B(b) of the FD&C Act, after the initial registration, a facility that elects to continue to be registered with FDA as an outsourcing facility must re-register annually. Beginning in fiscal year (FY) 2015 (October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015), a facility that elects to register (or re-register) with FDA as an outsourcing facility must pay an annual establishment fee. The “date of most recent registration as an outsourcing facility” reflects the date FDA determined the most recently submitted registration information was complete and the annual establishment fee for that fiscal year paid in full.
Unless a previously registered outsourcing facility re-registers and pays the annual establishment fee in full during the registration period (between October 1 and December 31 of each calendar year), the facility will be removed from the list of registered outsourcing facilities on January 1 of the next calendar year.
2. Inspections identified in this table are associated with the facility at the listed address. A company may own or operate more than one registered outsourcing facility. FDA’s web page Compounding: Inspections, Recalls, and Other Actions may contain information about compounding facilities under the same ownership as the listed registered outsourcing facility.
Inspections may take place over several days, weeks, or longer. The date of the inspection is the date a Form FDA-483 listing the investigators' observations was issued. If no FDA Form-483 was issued, the date is the last day of the inspection.
3. A Form FDA-483 is issued when investigators observe any significant objectionable conditions. It does not constitute a final Agency determination of whether any condition is in violation of the FD&C Act or any relevant regulations.
4. This table does not include State Board of Pharmacy actions, if any. To determine whether a registered outsourcing facility has been the subject of a state enforcement action, check with the State Board of Pharmacy for the state in which the facility is located. Some states post disciplinary or other actions on their web sites.
5. "Closed" means the inspection has been closed without further action. "Open" means that FDA has not made a determination as to whether further action will be taken. If an action has been taken, it will be listed. Possible FDA actions include: warning letter; seizure; or injunction.
6. The information in this column was provided by the registered outsourcing facility at the time of registration and has not been verified by FDA. “N/A”, indicates the registered outsourcing facility has not provided this information. In the future, FDA intends to provide information about whether the outsourcing facility also intends to compound nonsterile drugs from bulk drug substances. That information is not currently available to the Agency.
7. This facility was the subject of at least one previous inspection relating to compounding that resulted in a Form 483, warning letter, or other action. For information about such inspections and resulting actions, see Compounding: Inspections, Recalls, and other Actions.
Sign up for email alerts on Compounding