The content on this page is provided for reference purposes only. This content has not been altered or updated since it was archived.
Vaccines, Blood & Biologics
Telecon, November 8, 2011 - Hemacord
BLA #: 125397
Teleconference Date: November 8, 2011
Kimberly Benton, Stephanie Simek, Mercy Quagraine, Lisa Stockbridge, Loan Nguyen
- Pablo Rubinstein, M.D. – Vice President, New York Blood Center (NYBC) and Director, National Cord Blood Program (NCBP)
- Eva Quinley – Senior Vice President (NYBC), Quality & Regulatory Affairs
- Michael Zdanowski – Director of Operations (NCBP)
- Ludy Dobrila, Ph.D. – Associate Director, Processing (NCBP)
- Andromachi Scaradavou, M.D. – Medical Director (NCBP)
- Christine Driscoll – Director, Regulatory Affairs (NYBC)
FDA and NYBC discussed drafts of the container label to be affixed to the cryobag that had been communicated via email. NYBC provided a final version which FDA found acceptable. NYBC will submit this officially to the BLA.
FDA and NYBC discussed reformatting and text revisions needed for the Instructions for Preparation for Infusion. FDA will send revisions to NYBC and NYBC will review and return by Wednesday a.m.