Salmonella, You and the Turtle Connection Test
- Turtles carry Salmonella on their bodies
- People can get Salmonella by coming in contact with turtles or their habitats
- After touching a turtle you should wash your hands
- Turtles smaller than 4 inches long can be legally sold in the US
- Which of the following is NOT a symptom of Salmonella?
- Who are some of the people at risk from getting Salmonella poisoning?
a. young children
d. all of the above
Answer Key for Salmonella and Turtles Test: