Questions - 2004 VMAC
- Do the findings presented in the sponsor’s (qualitative risk) assessment demonstrate that tulathromycin is safe with respect to the potential for transfer of antimicrobial resistant organisms to humans?
- Are there other issues to consider relative to this class of antimicrobial agents (macrolides/triamilides)?
- Other species for which it should/should not be approved?
- Routes of administration that are/are not acceptable?
- Indications that are/are not appropriate?
- Other relevant issues?
- Are the risk management recommendations appropriate, or should they be modified?