October 27, 2016
The committee will meet by teleconference. In open session, the committee will hear updates of research programs in the Laboratory of Immunobiochemistry of the Division of Bacterial, Parasitic and Allergenic Products (DBPAP), Office of Vaccines Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA.
January 21, 2016
The committees will discuss safety and effectiveness data, including challenge study endpoints, for licensure of food allergy immunotherapy products, and the clinical development of aeroallergen immunotherapy products for the prevention of respiratory allergic disease.
- Briefing Document: Food Allergy (PDF - 142KB)
Clinical Development of Allergen Immunotherapies for the Treatment of Food Allergy
- Briefing Document: Prevention (PDF - 68KB)
Prevention of Respiratory Allergic Diseases with Allergen Immunotherapy
- Draft Agenda (PDF - 14KB)
- Draft Roster (PDF - 36KB)
- Final Agenda (PDF - 29KB)
- Final Roster (PDF - 60KB)
- Summary Minutes (PDF - 32KB)
Transcript(PDF - 459KB)