|CBER||March 20, 2014||March 20, 2014 between approximately 11:30 a.m. and 3:20 p.m.||Conference Room 1033|
5515 Security Lane
Rockville, MD 20852
On March 20, 2014, the committee will meet in open session to hear updates of the research programs in the Laboratory of Respiratory and Special Pathogens, Division of Bacterial, Parasitic and Allergenic Products, and in the Laboratory of Hepatitis Viruses, Division of Viral Products, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA.
FDA intends to make background material available to the public no later than 2 business days before the meeting. If FDA is unable to post the background material on its Web site prior to the meeting, the background material will be made publicly available at the location of the advisory committee meeting, and the background material will be posted on FDA’s Web site after the meeting. Background material is available at the Advisory Committee Calendar main page. Scroll down to the appropriate advisory committee link.
Public Participation Information
On March 20, 2014, from 11:30 a.m. to approximately 2:10 p.m., the meeting is open to the public. Interested persons may present data, information, or views, orally or in writing, on issues pending before the committee.
- Written submissions may be made to the contact person on or before March 13, 2014.
- Oral presentations from the public will be scheduled between approximately 1:10 p.m. and 2:10 p.m. on March 20, 2014. Those individuals desiring to make formal oral presentations should notify the contact person and submit a brief statement of the general nature of the evidence or arguments they wish to present, the names and addresses of proposed participants, and an indication of the approximate time requested to make their presentation on or before March 4, 2014.
- Time allotted for each presentation may be limited. If the number of registrants requesting to speak is greater than can be reasonably accommodated during the scheduled open public hearing session, FDA may conduct a lottery to determine the speakers for the scheduled open public hearing session.
The contact person will notify interested persons regarding their request to speak by March 5, 2014
- Prabha Atreya or Denise Royster
1401 Rockville Pike, HFM-71, Rockville, MD 20852
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email: email@example.com
- FDA Advisory Committee Information Line, 1-800-741-8138 (301-443-0572 in the Washington, DC area)
A notice in the Federal Register about last minute modifications that impact a previously announced advisory committee meeting cannot always be published quickly enough to provide timely notice. Therefore, you should always check the agency’s Web site and call the appropriate advisory committee hot line/phone line to learn about possible modifications before coming to the meeting.
Persons attending FDA’s advisory committee meetings are advised that the agency is not responsible for providing access to electrical outlets. FDA welcomes the attendance of the public at its advisory committee meetings and will make every effort to accommodate persons with physical disabilities or special needs. If you require special accommodations due to a disability, please contact Prabha Atreya or Denise Royster at least 7 days in advance of the meeting.
FDA is committed to the orderly conduct of its advisory committee meetings. Please visit our Web site for procedures on public conduct during advisory committee meetings.
Notice of this meeting is given under the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. app. 2). Official FR Notice