Resources for You
August 1, 2011: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
Center Date Time Location CBER August 1, 2011 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Hilton Washington DC/North, 620 Perry Pkwy., Gaithersburg, MD
- Written submissions may be made to the contact person on or before July 25, 2011
- Oral presentations from the public will be scheduled between approximately 2:15 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. Those individuals interested in making formal oral presentations should notify the contact person and submit a brief statement of the general nature of the evidence or arguments they wish to present, the names and addresses of proposed participants, and an indication of the approximate time requested to make their presentation on or before July 15, 2011. Time allotted for each presentation may be limited. If the number of registrants requesting to speak is greater than can be reasonably accommodated during the scheduled open public hearing session, FDA may conduct a lottery to determine the speakers for the scheduled open public hearing session. The contact person will notify interested persons regarding their request to speak by July 18, 2011.
- For those unable to attend in person, the meeting will also be Web cast. The Web cast will be available at the following link. Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee http://fda.yorkcast.com/webcast/Viewer/?peid=8477143b2da5442a8192731eccde3b7a1d.
- Bryan Emery or Rosanna Harvey
1401 Rockville Pike, HFM-71, Rockville, MD 20852
e-mail: Bryan.Emery@fda.hhs.gov or email: Rosanna.Harvey@fda.hhs.gov
- FDA Advisory Committee Information Line
1-800-741-8138 (301-443-0572 in the Washington, DC, area)
code 3014512391. Please call the Information Line for up-to-date information on this meeting.