Description of Duties
- Performs substantive coordination and facilitation related to the administration, execution and tracking of a broad portfolio of project management activities associated with compliance issues and agency initiatives.
- Coordinates cross-functional projects to ensure appropriate teaming is developed; timelines and deliverables are met.
- Analyzes and reviews scientific and technical data for scientific and technical accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews correspondence from regulatory, scientific, and other stakeholders groups to ensure consistency and adherence to policies and proper documentation in relation to Agency requirements, including the use of appropriate regulatory language.·
- Serves as the regulatory compliance liaison to internal and external stakeholders; represents the Center/Office/Division on committees, task forces and work groups.
- Coordinates response to communications from domestic and international professional and non-professional individuals and organizations, consumers, consumer groups, and legislative staff.
Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the basic AND the specialized experience requirement as noted below:
A bachelor’s degree in a major study in an academic field related to the health sciences or allied sciences appropriate to the work of the position. (You must submit your transcript)
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
GS-14: Have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 in the Federal service that included utilizing statistical theories applicable to regulatory impact, policy analysis, professional methods of scientific inquiry and problem solving analyses to determine economic and other impact on regulatory drug enforcement; and managing project management activities associated with drug compliance issues and initiatives.
Grade (Salary) Levels
Federal General Schedule (GS) grade levels at which Project Management Officer positions are commonly filled are: