Ways to Comment on Transparency Report
|Note: The comment period ended on July 20, 2010 and comments are no longer being solicited for the draft proposals.|
1. Submit comments on the FDA website
- Go to www.fda.gov/transparencyreport
- Click on "Draft Proposals by Topic Area" (in the box on the left of the screen)
- Click on the topic area you would like to comment on (directly under "Draft Proposals by Topic Area" on the left of the screen)
- Scroll down page to find the proposal you would like to comment on
- Click on "Read the reasoning for this proposal and comment"
2. Submit comments on www.regulations.gov
- Go to www.regulations.gov
- Click on "Advanced Search" (to right of "Search" button)
- Type FDA-2009-N-0247 in "Search" box
- Select "Open for Comment/Submission" (directly under "Search" box)
- Select "Notices" in the "Document Type" section
- Scroll down page to "Find Agency" and Select "FDA-FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION"
- Click "Search" button
- Scroll down page to see results
- Click on "Submit a Comment" in the "Actions" column
3. Submit written comments by mail
Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5630 Fishers Lane, rm. 1061, Rockville, MD 20852. All comments should be identified with the docket number found in brackets at the heading of this document.