Sign up to receive FDA-TRACK email updates.
Click on the links below to visit:
- Dashboards - List of performance measures and key projects aligned to public health goals. May include one or several program offices which contribute to similar goals.
- Performance Measures and Key Projects Index - More detailed view of measures and projects with charts of data and/or progress updates.
Collaborating across the agency and across program areas will help improve the agency's operational effectiveness. With the implementation of FDA-TRACK, common issues and interdependencies among program offices have been identified. While each Center and program office may specialize in certain areas, there are issues that cut across organizational boundaries.
The FDA's organization consists of the Office of the Commissioner and four directorates overseeing the core functions of the agency: Foods, Global Regulatory Operations and Policy, Medical Products and Tobacco, and Operations. Within these directorates, FDA-TRACK program offices are organized by twelve Centers/organizations across the FDA and by program area. These program areas consolidate performance measures where program offices share similar public health functions or objectives (such as drug pre-market reviews, toxicology research, external relations, etc.).
Office of the Commissioner (OC)
- FDA-TRACK OC Administrative Offices
- FDA-TRACK OC Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS)
- FDA-TRACK National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
Office of Foods and Veterinary Medicine
Leads a functionally unified FDA Foods Program that addresses food and feed safety, nutrition, and other critical areas to achieve public health goals.
- FDA-TRACK Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN)
- FDA-TRACK Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
Office of Global Regulatory Operations and Policy
Provides leadership for FDA's domestic and international product quality and safety efforts.
Office of Medical Products and Tobacco
Provides advice and counsel to the Commissioner on all medical product and tobacco-related programs and issues.
- FDA-TRACK Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)
- FDA-TRACK Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- FDA-TRACK Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- FDA-TRACK Center for Tobacco Products (CTP)
- FDA-TRACK Office of Special Medical Programs (OSMP)
Office of Operations
Oversees the day-to-day operational activities of program initiatives across all FDA Centers, field offices, regions and the Office of the Commissioner.