Did you know that you can report problems that you have had with drugs and other medical products to the FDA? Did you know that MedWatch can send safety alerts directly to you, as soon as they appear on the web site?
The FDA hosted a webinar “FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA”.
The featured speaker, Cristina Whalen Klafehn PharmD, BCPS, a Health Programs Coordinator in FDA’s Office of Health and Constituent Affairs gave an overview and answered questions about how to report adverse events to MedWatch.
Recorded webinar: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p7m0a8eo69d/
- What is FDA Basics for Industry?
- Is it true that "OTC (Over the Counter)" products can prevent SIDS?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
- How did the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act come about?
- How do I find the latest information on the Web site? How do I sign up for e-mails and alerts?
- What is a docket? How do I submit comments to a docket? How do I find comments submitted to a docket?
- Can I buy medical products online? How do I know they're safe?
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- What non-government websites does FDA recommend?
- What other government-supported websites does FDA recommend as reliable sources for health-related information?
- Where should I go to find consumer information on www.FDA.gov?
- What should parents be aware of before administering medication to a child?
- How does the FDA collect vaccine safety information?
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- What is the role of FDA's Office of Orphan Product Development and Office of New Drugs?
- What are the potential risks to my child after exposure to radiological imaging?
- What device can I use to monitor the blood sugar level in my child?
- How can you detect lead levels in your child?
- Is it safe for your child to use a cell phone?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health - Steps to Address Health Disparities
- How do I report a problem with an FDA-regulated product?