FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
OTC Medicines and Driving
Adobe Connect link
- Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving (PDF - 2.5MB)
Download Presentation Slides
Ask Us: FDA Basics Webinar Series Ask Us: FDA Basics Webinar Series
- How FDA Evaluates Regulated Products: Cosmetics
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- How do I report an adverse drug experience (ADE) in an animal?
- How do I report a pet food complaint?
- I read online that a supplement can treat my dog’s illness. Is the supplement safe to give to my pet?
- Is it safe for me to provide my pet with a raw food diet?
- Do you have a list of discontinued veterinary drugs?
- Are the pet medications sold online the same as those I get directly from the veterinarian?
- Where can I get information on a drug my veterinarian prescribed?
- Is it safe for me to give my pet pain relief products approved for use in humans such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen sodium?
- Can you explain the approval process for animal drugs?
- Is FDA responsible for regulating pesticides that are used in animal products?
- Does FDA regulate dietary supplements for animals?
- What are Veterinary Biologics (including vaccines) and is FDA responsible for these products?
- What is the role of the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in FDA and what does CVM regulate?
- How do the activities of USDA's Food Safety Inspection Service differ from the activities of FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition?
- FDA Basics Webinar - Using a Food Label to Make Smart Food Choices
- FDA Basics Webinar on Reporting Adverse Events Related to Cosmetics
- Has Stevia been approved by FDA to be used as a sweetener?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
- FDA Webinar on Tattoos and Permanent Makeup
- How do I report a complaint about restaurant food?
- How is the term "organic" regulated?
Rate this page
If you would like to ask a specific question, please visit our "Contact Us" page for more information about how to contact FDA.