Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
Summer vacation is on the way. Time to pack your swim suit, hit the beach, and perhaps indulge in a little harmless fun. How about getting a temporary tattoo to mark the occasion? What’s the harm?
Just because a tattoo is temporary, however, doesn't mean it’s risk free. Some consumers report reactions that may be severe and long outlast the temporary tattoos themselves. The risk varies, depending on what’s in the ink. In this webinar, you will learn about different kinds of temporary tattoos and important safety information.
The webinar was presented by chemist Bhakti Petigara Harp, Ph.D., and epidemiologist Katherine Hollinger, D.V.M., M.P.H. Chemist John Gasper, B.S., M.A., J.D. moderated the presentation. All three are with FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors (OCAC).
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA CBER Mini-Sentinel Program
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
- Webinar Friday, May 23 - Packing A Healthy Lunch
- Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
- FDA Basics Webinar November 5, 2014: CVM’s Pet Food Reporting and Recall Process
- FDA Basics Metrics: October 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or if I have additional questions in the future?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2014
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- What does FDA regulate?
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or I have additional questions in the future?
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2014
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
How helpful was this information?