FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
|Number of Visitors||135,450|
Statistics By Topic
|Topic||Number of Comments||Average Rating|
|Animal & Veterinary||3||5.5|
|Vaccines, Blood, and Biologics||6||3.87|
Top Accessed Pages
|1||FDA Basics Main||10,804|
|2||What does FDA regulate?||9,341|
|4||What does FDA do?||5,431|
|5||What is the meaning of "natural" on the label of food?||4,631|
Show all related FDA Basics Questions
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2015
- Are medical devices regulated for non-medical reasons?
- I am a patient and would like to participate in a clinical study for a new device or procedure. How can I find out more about the study?
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or if I have additional questions in the future?
- What does ‘recall’ mean?
- What products are regulated as electronic products that emit radiation?
- What is a medical device?
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or I have additional questions in the future?
- Where can I find more information about a specific type of product?
- What happens when a radiation-emitting electronic product is also a medical device or is used for irradiation or inspection of food?
- Does FDA approve radiation-emitting electronic products?
- What routine requirements apply to manufacturers of radiation-emitting electronic products?
- How does FDA regulate radiation-emitting electronic products?
- How FDA Evaluates Regulated Products: Cosmetics
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- How do I report a pet food complaint?
- How do I report an adverse drug experience (ADE) in an animal?
- I read online that a supplement can treat my dog’s illness. Is the supplement safe to give to my pet?
- Is it safe for me to provide my pet with a raw food diet?
How helpful was this information?