FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
|Number of Visitors||106,469|
Statistics By Topic
|Topic||Number of Comments||Average Rating|
|Animal & Veterinary||4||3.5|
|Vaccines, Blood, and Biologics||5||4.25|
Top Accessed Pages
|1||FDA Basics Main||12,423|
|2||What does FDA regulate?||6,357|
|3||What does FDA do?||6,325|
|5||Did you know that a store can sell food past the expiration date?||2,718|
Show all related FDA Basics Questions
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2013
- What device can I use to monitor the blood sugar level in my child?
- Is it true that "OTC ( Over the Counter)" products can prevent SIDS?
- How can you detect lead levels in your child?
- Is it safe for your child to use a cell phone?
- What should parents be aware of before administering medication to a child?
- How does the FDA collect vaccine safety information?
- What is the role of FDA's Office of Orphan Product Development and Office of New Drugs?
- What are the potential risks to my child after exposure to radiological imaging?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
How helpful was this information?