FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
Picnics are a great way to enjoy the outdoors, but did you know that warm weather increases opportunities for foodborne illness?
FDA hosted a webinar entitled "Picnic Food Safety" where Nadine M. Shaw, of FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, shared tips on how to ensure a safe picnic.
Webinar Slides: Picnic Food Safety (PDF, 243KB)
Recorded Version of the Webinar: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p4r7ku3p39l/
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2015
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2013
- What device can I use to monitor the blood sugar level in my child?
- Is it true that "OTC ( Over the Counter)" products can prevent SIDS?
- How can you detect lead levels in your child?
- Is it safe for your child to use a cell phone?
- What should parents be aware of before administering medication to a child?
- How does the FDA collect vaccine safety information?
- What is the role of FDA's Office of Orphan Product Development and Office of New Drugs?
- What are the potential risks to my child after exposure to radiological imaging?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
How helpful was this information?