Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
Who really operates online pharmacies and where do the drugs come from?
On Tuesday, March 19th, at 2pm EST, FDA hosted a webinar addressing how the agency’s Office of Criminal Investigations protects our public health by investigating and bringing to justice individuals who seek to profit from selling substandard or counterfeit drugs to U.S. consumer via seemingly legitimate online pharmacies. Special Agent Daniel Burke, the Senior Operations Manager in Charge of Cybercrime Investigations for the Office of Criminal Investigations detailed several recent investigations and highlighted how FDA leverages international partnerships as a tool in fighting transnational organized crime networks on the internet.
Webinar Slides: Buyer Beware: The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Online Drugs
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2013
- What device can I use to monitor the blood sugar level in my child?
- Is it true that "OTC ( Over the Counter)" products can prevent SIDS?
- How can you detect lead levels in your child?
- Is it safe for your child to use a cell phone?
- What should parents be aware of before administering medication to a child?
- How does the FDA collect vaccine safety information?
- What is the role of FDA's Office of Orphan Product Development and Office of New Drugs?
- What are the potential risks to my child after exposure to radiological imaging?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
How helpful was this information?