FDA Basics Metrics: October 2012
|Number of Visitors||99,276|
Statistics By Topic
|Topic||Number of Comments||Average Rating|
|Animal & Veterinary||5||2|
|Vaccines, Blood, and Biologics||7||1.47|
Show all related FDA Basics Questions
- FDA Basics Webinar, June 17, 2013: Biological Products: Part 1
- What is the difference between the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), FDA regulations, and FDA guidance?
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2011
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2011
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2011
- FDA Basic Video: Dianne Murphy Discusses Effective and Proper Uses of Medicines and Devices in Children (Video)
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2011
- FDA Basic Video: Terry Toigo Talks About Helping Patients and their Families (Video)
- What should I do if I have a serious reaction (side effect) to a cosmetic product?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2013
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2013
- When and why was FDA formed?
- How does FDA provide information about drug products currently under review for approval by the agency?
- Why are some drugs available as both a prescription and an over-the-counter drug?
- What does FDA do?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA Center for Tobacco Products Inaugural Year and Looking Forward
- What are FDA’s Regulations for Flavored Tobacco?
- What are the new Regulations Restricting the Sale and Distribution of Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco to Protect Children and Adolescents?
- What will FDA do to curb tobacco use among children and adolescents?
- What are some of the key regulatory timelines associated with the tobacco control act?
- How does the regulation of tobacco products differ from FDA’s regulation of drugs or medical devices?
- Is FDA going to ban tobacco?
How helpful was this information?