Connect with Us: Using FDAs Digital Tools to Present, Participate and Personalize Tobacco Information
In this short 30 minute webinar, you will learn how the FDA Center for Tobacco Products uses a variety of digital tools to engage and inform you about tobacco laws and the dangers of tobacco use. From Twitter to texting, digital technology offers countless opportunities to motivate, inspire action and present information in new and interesting ways.
The featured speaker is Michael Murray, a senior social media strategist for the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, who will highlight several innovative tools FDA provides that you can easily use to share information and encourage change. Michael will be joined by Anait Saakyan, a marketing specialist, who will present a number of ways to connect with us via social media. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
- Test your connection: https://collaboration.fda.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
Webinar and Slideshow
- FDA Basics Webinar - April 27, 2015: Drug Trials Snapshots
- Webinar Friday, May 23 - Packing A Healthy Lunch
- How can I share my ideas and suggestions with FDA?
- FDA Basic Video: Terry Toigo Talks About Helping Patients and their Families (Video)
- Where should I go to find consumer information on www.FDA.gov?
- Does FDA regulate dietary supplements for animals?
- Webinar: 20 Years Later – Returning to FDA to Regulate Tobacco
- Connect with Us: Using FDAs Digital Tools to Present, Participate and Personalize Tobacco Information
- FDA Center for Tobacco Products Inaugural Year and Looking Forward
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2015
- What are Veterinary Biologics (including vaccines) and is FDA responsible for these products?
- FDA Basics Metrics: December 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA CBER Mini-Sentinel Program
- Recall Process for FDA-Regulated Products
- FDA Basics Metrics: November 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
- Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
- FDA Basics Webinar November 5, 2014: CVM’s Pet Food Reporting and Recall Process
- FDA Basics Metrics: October 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or if I have additional questions in the future?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
Rate this page
If you would like to ask a specific question, please visit our "Contact Us" page for more information about how to contact FDA.