Connect with Us: Using FDAs Digital Tools to Present, Participate and Personalize Tobacco InformationIn this short 30 minute webinar, you will learn how the FDA Center for Tobacco Products uses a variety of digital tools to engage and inform you about tobacco laws and the dangers of tobacco use. From Twitter to texting, digital technology offers countless opportunities to motivate, inspire action and present information in new and interesting ways.
The featured speaker is Michael Murray, a senior social media strategist for the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, who will highlight several innovative tools FDA provides that you can easily use to share information and encourage change. Michael will be joined by Anait Saakyan, a marketing specialist, who will present a number of ways to connect with us via social media. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
- Test your connection: https://collaboration.fda.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2014
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2014
- What does FDA inspect?
- When and why was FDA formed?
- What is a biological product?
- FDA Basics Metrics: December 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: November 2013
- Webinar: 20 Years Later – Returning to FDA to Regulate Tobacco
- What doesn’t FDA regulate? How do I contact the agencies that do?
- FDA Basics Metrics: October 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
- FDA Webinar on Tattoos and Permanent Makeup
- FDA Basics Webinar August 19, 2013: Biological Products, Part 2: Biosimilar Biological Products
- FDA Basics Metrics : June 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2013
- July: CBER's Direct Recall Classification Program
- Webinar on FDA’s Safety Monitoring of Approved Vaccines
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- Can you explain the approval process for animal drugs?
- Does FDA have any other food safety materials?
How helpful was this information?