In this short 30 minute webinar, you will learn how the FDA Center for Tobacco Products uses a variety of digital tools to engage and inform you about tobacco laws and the dangers of tobacco use. From Twitter to texting, digital technology offers countless opportunities to motivate, inspire action and present information in new and interesting ways.
The featured speaker is Michael Murray, a senior social media strategist for the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, who will highlight several innovative tools FDA provides that you can easily use to share information and encourage change. Michael will be joined by Anait Saakyan, a marketing specialist, who will present a number of ways to connect with us via social media. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
- Test your connection: https://collaboration.fda.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
Webinar and Slideshow
- Has Stevia been approved by FDA to be used as a sweetener?
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What can I do to help ensure I do not receive or take counterfeit medicine?
- Is there lead in lipstick?
- Vaccines for Use During Pregnancy to Protect Young Infants from Disease – FDA Update
- FDA Basics Webinar: Practice the art of sun protection
- FDA Basics Webinar: "Mini-Sentinel," FDA's New Tool for Monitoring the Safety of FDA-Approved Medical Products
- FDA Basics Webinar - April 27, 2015: Drug Trials Snapshots
- FDA Webinar on Prescription Drug Shortages
- When previously recalled products are back on the shelves, how can I be sure that it is okay to buy them?
- What do consumers need to know about the recall of shell eggs?
- What is FDA Basics for Industry?
- FDA Basics Webinar- August 31, 2015: Food Safety: Bad Weather Basics
- July: CBER's Direct Recall Classification Program
- FDA Basics Webinar, June 17, 2013: Biological Products: Part 1
- Is it true that "OTC (Over the Counter)" products can prevent SIDS?
- FDA's Pesticide Program
- Recall Process for FDA-Regulated Products
- Where can I find information about adverse reactions to a medicine prescribed for my child?
- Where can I find information about medicines prescribed for my child?
- FDA Webinar on Protecting Your Child's Health Through Safe and Effective Vaccines
- FDA Webinar on Safety of the Blood Supply
- How did the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act come about?
- Materials from Webinar on Access to Investigational Drugs
- How do I find the latest information on the Web site? How do I sign up for e-mails and alerts?