I am a patient and would like to participate in a clinical study for a new device or procedure. How can I find out more about the study?
FDA cannot release information about clinical study applications submitted for FDA approval because this information is confidential. However, most clinical studies are registered in the website www.clinicaltrials.gov that is publicly-available. You can search this website for diseases and devices to see if there is a match with a clinical study where you might be able to enroll as a patient.
- Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, March 19th - Buyer Beware:The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Drugs Online
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2013
- When and why was FDA formed?
- How does FDA provide information about drug products currently under review for approval by the agency?
- Why are some drugs available as both a prescription and an over-the-counter drug?
- What does FDA do?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA Center for Tobacco Products Inaugural Year and Looking Forward
- What are FDA’s Regulations for Flavored Tobacco?
- What are the new Regulations Restricting the Sale and Distribution of Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco to Protect Children and Adolescents?
- What will FDA do to curb tobacco use among children and adolescents?
- What are some of the key regulatory timelines associated with the tobacco control act?
- How does the regulation of tobacco products differ from FDA’s regulation of drugs or medical devices?
- Is FDA going to ban tobacco?
- What products are not considered to be tobacco products as defined by the tobacco control act?
- What products are considered to be tobacco products as defined by the tobacco control act?
- What is the main goal in regulating tobacco products?
- What are the priorities of the Center for Tobacco Products?
- Does FDA have the authority to regulate tobacco products?
- What does FDA inspect?
- How is FDA organized?
- What does FDA regulate?
- FDA Basic Video: Lawrence Deyton Discusses Tobacco (Video)
- What part of FDA regulates tobacco products?
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2013
How helpful was this information?