FDA Basics Webinar on Reporting Adverse Events Related to Cosmetics
From morning until night—styling our hair for work to showering before bed—Americans depend upon personal care products. Most are safe, but some may cause problems, and that’s when FDA gets involved. FDA collects information about consumers’ adverse events for products it regulates. These reports are important to our understanding of the effects of cosmetics on public health.
- FDA Webinar on Tattoos and Permanent Makeup
- Does FDA approve the color additives used in cosmetics? If so, how does FDA determine their safety?
- How FDA Evaluates Regulated Products: Cosmetics
- FDA Basics Video: Ensuring That Cosmetics Used in the United States Are Safe
- What should I do if I have a serious reaction (side effect) to a cosmetic product?
- FDA Basics Webinar on Reporting Adverse Events Related to Cosmetics
- Are henna tattoos safe?
- Is there lead in lipstick?
- Are all personal care products regulated as cosmetics?
- Are cosmetics approved by FDA?
How helpful was this information?