Webinar - FDA's MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events
Did you know that you can report problems that you have had with drugs and other medical products to the FDA? Did you know that MedWatch can send safety alerts directly to you, as soon as they appear on the web site?
The FDA hosted a webinar “FDA's MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events”, Thursday, October 20th at 11:00 AM ET. The featured speaker, Brenda Rose Pharm.D., a Health Programs Coordinator in FDA’s Office of Special Health Issues will gave an overview and answered questions about how to report adverse events to MedWatch.
Webinar Slides: MedWatch Presentation
- What is FDA Basics for Industry?
- How did the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act come about?
- How do I find the latest information on the Web site? How do I sign up for e-mails and alerts?
- What is a docket? How do I submit comments to a docket? How do I find comments submitted to a docket?
- Can I buy medical products online? How do I know they're safe?
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What non-government websites does FDA recommend?
- What other government-supported websites does FDA recommend as reliable sources for health-related information?
- Where should I go to find consumer information on www.FDA.gov?
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health - Steps to Address Health Disparities
- How do I report a problem with an FDA-regulated product?
- Can I tell if FDA has approved a product by looking at the label?
- FDA MedWatch Webinar
- FDA Webinar on Foreign Inspections
- How is a potential advisory committee member screened for conflicts of interests?
- What is a financial conflict of interest waiver?
- What is a conflict of interest?
- How does an individual become a member of an FDA advisory committee?
- What are the qualifications of a scientific member of an advisory committee?
- What is an FDA Advisory Committee?
- When and why was FDA formed?
- How many people are employed by FDA and in what areas do they work?
- Materials from Webinar on Inspection Process
- Why are animals used for testing medical products?
- How can I share my ideas and suggestions with FDA?