FDA Basics Video: Alyson Saben on Protecting Public Health
Protection of the public health is FDA's number 1 priority, explains Alyson Saben, Deputy Director of the Office of Enforcement. Saben says that while "promoting voluntary compliance is often the best and quickest way to achieve compliance" it only works if there is a strong enforcement program in place. The FDA needs "...to be prepared to take quick, decisive, efficient, and effective enforcement action if voluntary compliance doesn't work."
- FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
- Webinar Friday, May 23 - Packing A Healthy Lunch
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- What does FDA regulate?
- Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or I have additional questions in the future?
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2014
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2014
- What does FDA inspect?
- When and why was FDA formed?
- What is a biological product?
- FDA Basics Metrics: December 2013
How helpful was this information?