FDA Basics Video: Alyson Saben on Protecting Public Health
Protection of the public health is FDA's number 1 priority, explains Alyson Saben, Deputy Director of the Office of Enforcement. Saben says that while "promoting voluntary compliance is often the best and quickest way to achieve compliance" it only works if there is a strong enforcement program in place. The FDA needs "...to be prepared to take quick, decisive, efficient, and effective enforcement action if voluntary compliance doesn't work."
- Does FDA regulate dietary supplements for animals?
- Webinar: 20 Years Later – Returning to FDA to Regulate Tobacco
- Connect with Us: Using FDAs Digital Tools to Present, Participate and Personalize Tobacco Information
- FDA Center for Tobacco Products Inaugural Year and Looking Forward
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2015
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2015
- What are Veterinary Biologics (including vaccines) and is FDA responsible for these products?
- FDA Basics Metrics: December 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA CBER Mini-Sentinel Program
- Recall Process for FDA-Regulated Products
- FDA Basics Metrics: November 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar - November 24, 2014: Drug Shortages
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
- Webinar Friday, May 23 - Packing A Healthy Lunch
- Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
- FDA Basics Webinar November 5, 2014: CVM’s Pet Food Reporting and Recall Process
- FDA Basics Metrics: October 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or if I have additional questions in the future?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2014
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
How helpful was this information?