FDA Basic Video: Terry Toigo Talks About Helping Patients and their Families (Video)
What role does the Office of Special Health Issues play in the lives of patients, health professionals, and families?
Terry Toigo is the director of the Office of Special Health Issues. Toigo’s office spends much of its time listening. “People come to FDA and they have an issue that they either are concerned about or they need more information about. So we listen to them and then we try and figure out what part of it is FDA related that we can help them with, and then begin to help them navigate the FDA process to get their issue addressed.” Learn more about FDA programs for patients and patient advocates....
- FDA Basics Metrics: Septemeber 2014
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2014
- FDA Basics Webinar June 30, 2014: Over-The-Counter Medicines and Driving
- Webinar Friday, May 23 - Packing A Healthy Lunch
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- What does FDA regulate?
- Webinar Tuesday, May 13 - Temporary Tattoos: Raising Consumer Awareness of Safety
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: April 2014
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or I have additional questions in the future?
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2014
- FDA Basics Metrics: February 2014
- What is the Reportable Food Registry?
- How do I report a complaint about food bought in a supermarket?
- What Rules Apply to Persons that Want to Start a Food Business?
- Is "over the counter (OTC)" medication safe for my child?
- FDA Basics Metrics: January 2014
- What does FDA inspect?
- When and why was FDA formed?
- What is a biological product?
- FDA Basics Metrics: December 2013
How helpful was this information?