FDA Basic Video: Terry Toigo Talks About Helping Patients and their Families (Video)
What role does the Office of Special Health Issues play in the lives of patients, health professionals, and families?
Terry Toigo is the director of the Office of Special Health Issues. Toigo’s office spends much of its time listening. “People come to FDA and they have an issue that they either are concerned about or they need more information about. So we listen to them and then we try and figure out what part of it is FDA related that we can help them with, and then begin to help them navigate the FDA process to get their issue addressed.” Learn more about FDA programs for patients and patient advocates....
- Webinar: 20 Years Later – Returning to FDA to Regulate Tobacco
- What doesn’t FDA regulate? How do I contact the agencies that do?
- FDA Basics Metrics: October 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: August 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: September 2013
- FDA Webinar on Tattoos and Permanent Makeup
- FDA Basics Webinar August 19, 2013: Biological Products, Part 2: Biosimilar Biological Products
- FDA Basics Metrics : June 2013
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2013
- July: CBER's Direct Recall Classification Program
- Webinar on FDA’s Safety Monitoring of Approved Vaccines
- What is the FDA doing to protect children from tobacco?
- Can you explain the approval process for animal drugs?
- Does FDA have any other food safety materials?
- FDA Basics Webinar, June 17, 2013: Biological Products: Part 1
- What is the difference between the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), FDA regulations, and FDA guidance?
- FDA Basics Metrics: July 2011
- FDA Basics Metrics: June 2011
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2011
- FDA Basic Video: Dianne Murphy Discusses Effective and Proper Uses of Medicines and Devices in Children (Video)
- FDA Basics Metrics: March 2011
- FDA Basic Video: Terry Toigo Talks About Helping Patients and their Families (Video)
- What should I do if I have a serious reaction (side effect) to a cosmetic product?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety, How Safe is Your Picnic?
- FDA Basics Metrics: May 2013
How helpful was this information?