The main objective is to use the best available science to develop and put into action effective public health strategies to reduce the enormous toll of illness and death caused by tobacco products.
- What part of FDA regulates tobacco products?
- FDA Basics Webinar: State Enforcement Program
- How does FDA plan to enforce the restrictions on promotion and advertising established by the Tobacco Control Act?
- Does FDA have the authority to regulate tobacco products?
- What are the priorities of the Center for Tobacco Products?
- What is the main goal in regulating tobacco products?
- What products are considered to be tobacco products as defined by the tobacco control act?
- What products are not considered to be tobacco products as defined by the tobacco control act?
- Is FDA going to ban tobacco?
- How does the regulation of tobacco products differ from FDA’s regulation of drugs or medical devices?
- What are some of the key regulatory timelines associated with the tobacco control act?
- What will FDA do to curb tobacco use among children and adolescents?
- What are the new Regulations Restricting the Sale and Distribution of Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco to Protect Children and Adolescents?
- What are FDA’s Regulations for Flavored Tobacco?
- What Should I Do If I See Violations of FDA’s Tobacco Products Rules?
- FDA Center for Tobacco Products Inaugural Year and Looking Forward
- FDA Basic Video: Lawrence Deyton Discusses Tobacco (Video)
Rate this page
If you would like to ask a specific question, please visit our "Contact Us" page for more information about how to contact FDA.