Where can I find more information about a specific type of product?
FDA’s Web site includes helpful information on radiation-emitting electronic products. For example:
- Consumer Information on Radiation-Emitting Products
- Security Systems
- Cell phones
- Compact fluorescent lamps
- Computed tomography (CT)
- A-Z list of regulated products & procedures
- The Radiological Health Program
- Who can I contact if my question wasn’t answered or if I have additional questions in the future?
- What products are regulated as electronic products that emit radiation?
- Where can I find more information about a specific type of product?
- What routine requirements apply to manufacturers of radiation-emitting electronic products?
- Does FDA approve radiation-emitting electronic products?
- How does FDA regulate radiation-emitting electronic products?
- What happens when a radiation-emitting electronic product is also a medical device or is used for irradiation or inspection of food?
- Materials from the Webinar on Indoor Tanning: The Risks of UV Radiation
- How can I find out how much radiation I receive during an x-ray?
- What should I do before getting a diagnostic medical x-ray?
- What is FDA's role in overseeing and regulating radiation-emitting electronic products?
- What is a radiation-emitting electronic product?
How helpful was this information?