How do I report a pet food complaint?
- Can you explain the approval process for animal drugs?
- FDA Basics Webinar on Advice to Dog Owners Whose Pets Take NSAIDS
- Materials from Webinar on Safeguarding the U.S. Food Supply: Excellent Industry Compliance with the Final Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) Rule
- Is FDA responsible for regulating pesticides that are used in animal products?
- Is it safe for me to provide my pet with a raw food diet?
- FDA Basics Webinar: Melamine: The Cause of the Pet Food and Infant Formula Recalls
- FDA Basics Video: Tracey Forfa on the Human-Animal Bond
- Where do I go to report problems with flea and tick products?
- FDA Basic Video: Margaret Oeller (Video)
- What are Veterinary Biologics (including vaccines) and is FDA responsible for these products?
- What is the role of the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in FDA and what does CVM regulate?
- How do I report a pet food complaint?
- How do I report an adverse drug experience (ADE) in an animal?
- Where can I get information on a drug my veterinarian prescribed?
- Does FDA regulate dietary supplements for animals?
- Do you have a list of discontinued veterinary drugs?
- Are the pet medications sold online the same as those I get directly from the veterinarian?
- Is it safe for me to give my pet pain relief products approved for use in humans such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen sodium?
How helpful was this information?