Provides Information About FDA and What the Agency Does
FDA Basics Webinar: Biologics
On Monday, June 17 at 1pm ET, FDA will host a webinar on biological products and how they differ from small molecule drugs.
FDA Basics Webinar: Picnic Food Safety
FDA hosted a webinar on Picnic Food Safety. Watch the recorded webinar and view the slides.
FDA Basics Webinar: Purchasing Online Drugs
FDA hosted a webinar on The Risks and Dangers of Purchasing Online Drugs.
FDA Basics Webinar on “Mini-Sentinel”, FDA’s New Tool for Monitoring the Safety of FDA-Approved Medical Products
FDA will host a webinar “Mini-Sentinel”, FDA’s New Tool for Monitoring the Safety of FDA-Approved Medical Products on Tuesday, April 24th at 12:00 p.m. ET.
- October FDA Basics Metrics
- Upcoming FDA Basics Webinar: A Brief Overview of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Where should I go to find consumer information on www.FDA.gov?
- What other government supported websites does FDA recommend as reliable sources for health related information?
- What non-government websites does FDA recommend?