FDA STAFF MANUAL GUIDES, VOLUME II - DELEGATIONS OF AUTHORITY
REGULATORY - ANIMAL DRUGS
ISSUANCE OF WRITTEN NOTICES CONCERNING PATENT INFORMATION, CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES AND FALSE OR MISLEADING LABELING OF NEW ANIMAL DRUGS AND FEEDS BEARING OR CONTAINING NEW ANIMAL DRUGS
Effective Date: 02/24/2011
1. AUTHORITY DELEGATED AND TO WHOM DELEGATED.
The following officials are authorized to perform all the functions of the Commissioner of Food and Drugs (Commissioner) under Sections 512(e) and 512 (m)(4)(B)(ii) and (m)(4)(B)(iii) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360b(e), (m)(4)(B)(ii), and (m)(4)(B)(iii)) regarding the issuance of written notices:
1. The Director, the Deputy Director, and the Senior Advisor for Science Policy, Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
2. The Director and Deputy Director, Office of Surveillance and Compliance, CVM
3. The Director, Division of Compliance, Office of Surveillance and Compliance, CVM
4. Regional Food and Drug Directors, ORA
5. District Directors, ORA
These officials may not further redelegate this authority.
3. EFFECTIVE DATE.
The Commissioner of Food and Drugs approved this delegation on February 24, 2011.
|STATUS (I, R, C)||DATE APPROVED||LOCATION OF CHANGE HISTORY||CONTACT||APPROVING OFFICIAL|
|Initial||02/24/2011||N/a||CVM/OM||Commissioner of Food and Drugs|